Bethany Mollenkof is a filmmaker + photographer based in Los Angeles, CA.
She currently works at Super Deluxe as a video producer where she makes short documentaries for the web.
Previously, she was a director at Fancy Rhino, a video production company.
In 2016, her portfolio received an Award of Excellence from Pictures of the Year International. Additionally, her work has been recognized by PDN Artists to Watch, The Hearst Journalism Awards, and she was part of the Los Angeles Times 2016 team that won a Pulitzer for coverage of the San Bernardino terrorist attack.
Her work has appeared in the New York Times, Fusion.com, The Palm Beach Post, The St. Louis Post-Dispatch and Instagram’s featured page.
She participated in the XXVII Eddie Adams Workshop.
Bethany is an alumna of Western Kentucky University where she studied Photojournalism and Art History.
She has experience working internationally.
Say hi! firstname.lastname@example.org
Awards and Recognition
- POYI Multimedia Portfolio Award of Excellence 2016
- Instagram Featured Photographer to Follow 2015
- NPPA Best of Photojournalism Second Place Product of Mexico 2015
- PDN: 20 Emerging Artists to Watch in Film and Video 2014
- Eddie Adams Barnstorm class of XXVII
- POYI First Place Sports Multimedia Story 2013
- POYI Third Place Feature Story 2013
- AFF Addy Award "Build me a World" trailer 2013
- The Makework Grant 2012
- Hearst Multimedia Finalist 2012
- Photophilanthropy Community Grant 2011